Thursday, September 10, 2015

Autumn's in the Air!


Bright Autumn Pallet Sign from Denise on a Whim
 With school starting and bit of a chill in the air this week,
I believe I'm getting into an autumn frame of mind!
These 2 pallet signs are helping a little bit as well.
I love the colors of Autumn!
My favorite combination is teal,orange and red. 
Especially when paired with a beautifully aged wood like on the sign below!
The soft, buttery yellow on Hot Cocoa, Count Your Blessings and Crunchy Leaves
is a great compliment to my favorite color combination.
Reclaimed Wood Autumn Pallet Sign from Denise on a Whim
I couldn't help taking another picture in front of the beautiful colors
alongside the creek in my backyard. 
I used this same backdrop for the Love and Family Pallet Sign I showed you a few days ago.
Reclaimed Wood Autumn Pallet Sign from Denise on a Whim
The colors on this Autumn sign pop nicely on a black background.
And I'm just a little in love with the design!
Pops of Color on an Autumn Pallet Sign from Denise on a Whim
 Enjoy the cooling temps as fall heads our way!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover