Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Crafts Hometalk board

Curated Spring-Inspired Craft Board on Hometalk from Denise on a Whim
With spring just around the corner,
I'm very excited to share with you a new clip board I curated for Hometalk
that features spring-inspired crafts!

After I posted my fabric bird artwork,
I got an email from Hometalk asking me if I'd like to curate this fun board.
Perfect timing, too, because I've had spring fever ever since
our temperatures got above the single digits!

The board is full of birds, succulents, moss and beautiful spring colors!

To check out all of the spring-inspired crafts on my Hometalk board and get in the spring spirit,
just click on the graphic below. 
Curated Spring-Inspired Craft Board on Hometalk from Denise on a Whim
After you've checked out my board,
browse through the rest of the fabulous posts from the Hometalk community!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover