Monday, November 4, 2013

Recycled Art Market Booth

Booth Display Ideas
This last weekend we had a booth at the Recycled Art Market in grand Rapids. It was a great success and I met some really nice vendors who sold awesome stuff! I'm sharing a few pics of our booth with you today.

A photo holder...
Sweet Little Pallet Photo Holder
Yes, I'm getting ready for Christmas (but only in the craft world-my house will have to wait until after Thanksgiving!)
Christmas Pallet Sign
Some fun kitchen signs...
Farmhouse Kitchen Sign via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
I love this retro font!
Retro Kitchen sign via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
A rustic wedding sign...
Rustic Wedding Sign
A table full of painted goodies...
booth display ideas
Two of our fun chalkboards. The one of the left is gone now (which sort of makes me sad. I really liked it!)
booth display ideas
Our Revamped Record Cabinet sold that day, too! :)
pretty booth display
After our show, I went to our booth at the store and spruced it up for Christmas. I'll be sharing that with you on Wednesday! I'd be delighted if you'd drop back by to see! 

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover