Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Honored to be on Mommypage Today!

I'm very excited to tell you that I am on Mommy Page today!
A short time ago, I was contacted by Mommy Page to be part of their Page Turner Program. They asked me to share a craft with their readers. I've seen the kind of projects shared on Mommy Page so I was really thrilled to be asked!
I hope you'll stop by and check out my feature! I'm sharing the Burlap and Chippy Window Christmas Sign I made and answering a few questions. 

And, while I'm mentioning this, I'd like to say that over the past year my blog has really taken off (more than I ever expected) and I'm so thankful to all of you that read my craziness and enjoy our projects! Creating and writing are two things I very much enjoy and I'm glad to have the friendship and support of you all! Thank you so, so much for all of your comments and encouragement! They means a great deal to me! ((HUGS!))

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working... Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us.. this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information winzip pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. BassBox Crack is the ultimate speaker design program, allowing you to configure different types of speaker boxes for different applications. The BassBox includes a powerful design guide to help hobbyist and professional speaker system designers to design speakers quickly and easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player Crack Patch is a simple and efficient PC player. This app allows users to enjoy high-quality Blu-ray movies at home. T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Crack PC Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Crackroom
    FoneLab Screen Recorder Crack
    WinZip Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover