Saturday, November 2, 2013

Proud Momma Moment

autumn, family
My kids let me take some pictures of them. By that, I mean they actually cooperated! Taking a moment away from our regularly scheduled programming to just be a proud mom and show off my kids a little!
autumn, family
We went to park just down the road from our home. It's actually Ada Township Park but, in our home, we always call it Water Fountain Park.
autumn, family
The fall colors were beautiful!
autumn, family
I used a trial version of a Photoshop filter called Exposure. It is a collection of filters made to simulate vintage film and photography. I love it and have already added it to my someday list!
autumn, family
I'm thrilled the photos turned out so well! And we had such a fun time, too!
autumn, family
Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover