Thursday, October 3, 2013

Some Fun October Projects

Halloween decorations are so much fun, aren't they? Today I'm sharing a few fun projects from my booth with you!
Our BOO blocks are just painted 2x4 pieces with printed paper mod podged to the front then distressed.

And here's another 2x4 scrap project... a cute little pumpkin with button eyes and a scrapbook paper nose!
And one more...
And Halloween is all about the candy!
A simple painted thrift store frame...
 ...with painted drop cloth. 
 And here's another thrift store frame with painted drop cloth. 
Finally, a fall-colored bushel basket!
Happy October and Halloween to you all!
Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
'Til next time!
 post signature
Scaring up some fun at the Halloween Project Parade Link Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover