Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Apple Pickin'

The kids and I took a trip to Klackle Orchards this weekend. Located in Greenville, MI, they have a wide variety of fun activities for the kids and some pretty cool eye-candy, too! 

We took a wagon ride to the orchard and picked apples. Ate a few, too!

 There were lots of fun things for the kids to drive.
And a ton of photo ops , too!
Then there was western town with its saloon, jail, church and general store.
Looks like we've got a couple of surly-looking bandits on the stage coach....
...two wanted criminals, I tell ya!
My kids really took to the western town and all it had to offer! ;)
I kinda dug the swinging doors at the saloon!
And the fun wares at the General Store. Not to mention the man behind the counter!
 But we also found a bunch of repurposed and rusty awesomeness there like this cool rooster.
And this really neat swing in the shape of a horse, made from repurposed tires!
 Just check out all these vintage, rusty scales they had on display!


 This little piggie had a nice rustic home, too, complete with vintage license plate!
We even rode a Cinderella-style pumpkin carriage to the pumpkin patch!
 
I'm so glad we made the trip this year. We had a blast!
What fun places do you have around your parts? I'd love to hear about them!
Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover